You can make a complaint:
- In person at the Office of Director of Public Prosecutions (2nd Floor Bermuda House, Cayman Financial Centre, Dr. Roy’s Drive)
- By telephone (345 949 7712) ext. 244 4567
- In writing to:
- Director of Public Prosecutions
- Office of Director of Public Prosecutions
- 2nd Floor, Bermuda House, Cayman Financial Centre
- P.O.Box 2328
- Grand Cayman KY1-1106
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When making a complaint, try to give us as much detail as possible, for example:
- What service, policy, person or aspect of the Portfolio/Ministry/Department you are complaining about.
- If appropriate, the date, time and location where an incident may have taken place and who may have been affected.
- Any expectations you may have had of the Office of Director of Public Prosecutions's services, as a result of information we provided or what staff of the Office of Director of Public Prosecutions may have said.
- Your name, address and contact details so that we can respond to your complaint.
- Anything else which you think would help to make your point and help us to investigate your concerns.